Please click here or call the hotel directly to reserve your sleeping accommodations. You will need to identify yourself as a Cambridge Healthtech Institute conference attendee to receive the discounted room rate with the host hotel. Reservations made after the cut-off
date or after the group room block has been filled (whichever comes first) will be accepted on a space- and rate-availability basis. Rooms are limited, so please book early.TOP REASONS TO STAY AT THE HYATT REGENCY CAMBRIDGE:
- No commute as conference takes place in the hotel!
- Minutes from Kendall Square, Harvard, MIT, and many top landmarks in Boston
- Located less than 5 miles from Boston Logan International Airport
- Hop on the complimentary shuttle service to check out popular attractions in Cambridge, such as Kenmore and Harvard Squares, or take a walk to Newbury Street shops, the Prudential Center or other downtown Boston activities
- Leisure-friendly health club at the rooftop complete with a steam room, fitness facilities, a sauna and a 75-feet indoor pool
HOTEL SCAM ALERT: It has come to our attention that some of our conference participants are being targeted in a hotel scam. We do not utilize any third party hotel booking services. If you are contacted by any company other than Cambridge
Innovation Institute (CII) or any of CII’s divisions (including Cambridge Healthtech Institute and Cambridge EnerTech) please do not do business with them. These companies may ask for advance payment, and should you contract with them, you may
be unable to confirm, make changes or receive a refund, and reservations are often canceled without advance notice.
Visiting Boston and New England:
Boston boasts a wealth of historic landmarks in a dynamic cultural setting. The Freedom Trail, Old North Church, Paul Revere's House, and Faneuil Hall Marketplace are just a few examples of this city's
rich and varied history. For information on sightseeing activities and organized tours of Boston and the New England area, please contact the Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau at 1-888-SEE-BOSTON or visit .
If you are driving, click here to find out parking rates in and around the city.